Out of stock
- 6 Weeks
Inspired by Lego, Story is a modular sofa with endless combinations where you can build sideways as well as upwards. Use it to create rooms within rooms or more traditionally free standing. The design of the high back gives you a private sphere but still a feeling of openness.
- Dimensions W 800 × D 750 × H 700 mm
Made in Australia
Designed in Sweden
Seat height 440mm
Modular parts allowing for multiple configurations
Padding of high-resiliency foam and polyester fibre
Round wooden legs
Upholstered in any suitable fabric, leather or vinyl
- Easy Chair: 800mm W x 750mm D x 700mm H
- Easy Chair High Back: 800mm W x 750mm D x 1300mm H
- 2-Seater Sofa: 1500mm W x 750mm D x 700mm H
- 2-Seater Sofa High Back: 1500mm W x 750mm D x 1300mm H
- 3-Seater Sofa: 2200mm W x 750mm D x 700mm H
- 3-Seater Sofa High Back: 2200mm W x 750mm D x 1300mm H
- Coat hanger hook
- Legs in black- or white-stained Ash
The complete toolbox for public environment solutions, from Värnamo, Sweden and now manufactured under licence in Melbourne.
Believing furniture can only be justified if it has personality and it truly fits a need, Jonas Ihreborn creates pragmatic, timeless and long-lasting products for a sustainable future.
Jonas Ihreborn is the third generation in a line of upholstery craftsmen and producers. As a family business, their values and personal engagement are most important.
After Helene Tiedemann completed her degree in industrial engineering at Central St. Martins in London, she has designed for companies such as Iittala, Habitat, Asplunds, David Design and Nordic Care. She is perhaps best known for her particular interpretation of Scandinavian simplicity – characterized by calm, welcoming lines and comfort, often with a sense of animation and with a glimpse of both the past and the future.