Out of stock
- 4 Weeks
The Sceptre workstation is a clean, contemporary workstation with a 50mm x 50mm square tube leg. Incorporating a 5mm shadow-line between the worktop and leg gives this workstation a floating appearance. The system features various screen options all complementing the workstation, the top mullions of which act as a function rail to cater for all accessory options, elminating the need for a layered function wall. Cabling is concealed for a clean appearance.
- Dimensions Various Dimensions
Made in Australia
10-year supply guarantee
- Desktop: straight, L-shape, 90-degree or 120-degree
- Various screen systems including 25mm, 30mm, 50mm and customised solutions
- Screen finish: fabric, acoustic, perforated metal, laminate, timber veneer and glass
- Custom angled screen in 30mm or 55mm
- Post configuration to allow for 90- and 120-degree angle desks
- Configurations: loop shared back-to-back or free-standing loop
- Cable management: cable segregation, mid/modesty or base ducting with power blades, power poles, umbilicals and cable tray reticulation
- Accessories: A4 portrate or landscape tray, desk clamp bracket with metal or melamine shelf, non-perforated metal shelf, coat hook, vertical tray, disc box and pencil tray
ECF & HFA Core
ecf & HFA’s core range has been carefully considered to ensure a premium range of products. A focus on quality and Australian design is noticeable in this range. The majority of the products are manufactured locally within Australia. Careful consideration has been taken to ensure products are fit-for-purpose, ergonomically sound, reasonably priced, and environmentally friendly wherever possible.