Okidoki Folding Table
Out of stock
- 4 Weeks
The Okidoki folding table is versatile and can be used as a boardroom, training room, or meeting room table. The Okidoki range provides plenty of flexibility with the option of chairs, stools, dining tables, coffee tables and high tables available in a range of shapes and finishes and the choice of timber or laminate tops.
- Dimensions Various Dimensions
Top folds to vertical position, allows for mutiple tables to be nested for easy storage
Steel and aluminium legs, frame and feet
- Various tabletop dimensions available
- Tabletop finishes: 25mm Laminex White 200 with either matching or Milkwood ABS or 25mm Laminex Milkwood Natural with matching ABS edge
- Custom table top finishes available such as solid timber, timber veneer and other commercial laminate finishes
- Frame: powedercoated Blanc as standard or select from seasonal colours
- Table links
The adventure began in 1984, when Thinking Works arrived on the scene as the first designer and manufacturer of height-adjustable desks in Australia. They quickly established themselves as the commercial furniture company who combined exceptional quality with ingenious creativity.
Ever since, this inspired mix of eye-catching aesthetics (the ‘beauty’) and intelligent design (the ‘brains’) has formed the lifeblood of all they do. And it’s seen this born-and-bred Australian company earn international awards, global recognition, and inclusion in commercial work installations around the world.
Above all, they are curious. Why curious?
Because curiosity finds new ways. It strives for novel ideas and seeks out better solutions. For the curious, the answers are out there, waiting to be found. At Thinking Works, this open-minded curiosity is what underpins their approach to furniture.
Because life’s more fun when you’re curious.