Out of stock
- 4 Weeks
The Argon workstation has a 10-year warranty. It is recognised for its durability and adaptability. The workstation comes in a back-to-back configuration or free-standing options. It has ducting and non-ducting cable reticulation options. This workstation system is easily reconfigured for expansion and is available in a 55mm screen as standard, rendering it AFRDI approved, or a 30mm screen. The screen allows for versatility and flexibility. It can incorporate numerous elements from typical fabric screens to perforated metal, glass, acoustic elements, perspex and melamine.
- Dimensions Various Dimensions
Made in Australia
AFRDI approved when using 55mm screen only
12mm, 24mm, 30mm and 55mm thick ducted or non-ducted screen systems and customised options
Post configuration to allow for 90- and 120-degree angle desks
Seamless adaptability for add-ons and re-configuration eliminating the requirement of a layered function wall
- Desk-Top: Straight, L-shape, 90-degree or 120-degrees.
- Screen Finish: Fabric, perforated metal, laminate, timber veneer, glass, angled and custom screen option in 55mm or 30mm. Powdercoated in standard Dulux colours.
- Cable Management: Cable segregation, mid/modesty or base ducting with power blades or power poles, umbilical and cable tray reticulation options. The cabling is concealed for a clean appearance with a supplied service plate to mount GPO outlets and data outlets.
- Leg: Back-to-back configuration and free-standing.
- Height Adjustment: Fixed height only.
- Accessories Range: Including A4 portrait or landscape tray, wire shelf bracket with metal or melamine shelf, non-perforated metal shelf, coat hook, vertical tray, disc box and pencil tray.
- Accessory rails can be incorporated into the screen itself for added flexibility.
- Layered function wall.
ECF & HFA Core
ecf & HFA’s core range has been carefully considered to ensure a premium range of products. A focus on quality and Australian design is noticeable in this range. The majority of the products are manufactured locally within Australia. Careful consideration has been taken to ensure products are fit-for-purpose, ergonomically sound, reasonably priced, and environmentally friendly wherever possible.