Okidoki Meeting Table
Out of stock
- 4 Weeks
The Okidoki Meeting Table features solid timber legs and is available in a choice of styles, including Ash or Walnut with either natural finish or painted in seasonal colours, set against the powdercoat colours of Okidoki’s aluminum framework. With the option of solid timber or laminated tops these tables are perfect for all applications. The Okidoki range provides plenty of flexibility with the option of chairs, stools, dining tables, coffee tables and high tables available in a range of shapes and finishes and the choice of timber or laminate tops.
- Dimensions Various Dimensions
Commercial grade laminate top
Solid Ash timber legs
Steel and aluminium frame
- Tabletop available in various dimensions
- Tabletop shapes: rounded rectangle, rounded square, round, rounded triangle
- Tabletop finishes: 25mm Laminex White 200 with either matching or Milkwood ABS edge, 25mm Laminex Milkwood Natural with matching ABS edge
- Custom table top finishes available such as solid timber, timber veneer and other commercial laminate finishes
- Premium legs: solid Walnut or painted in seasonal colours
- Frame: powedercoated Blanc as standard or select from seasonal colours
The adventure began in 1984, when Thinking Works arrived on the scene as the first designer and manufacturer of height-adjustable desks in Australia. They quickly established themselves as the commercial furniture company who combined exceptional quality with ingenious creativity.
Ever since, this inspired mix of eye-catching aesthetics (the ‘beauty’) and intelligent design (the ‘brains’) has formed the lifeblood of all they do. And it’s seen this born-and-bred Australian company earn international awards, global recognition, and inclusion in commercial work installations around the world.
Above all, they are curious. Why curious?
Because curiosity finds new ways. It strives for novel ideas and seeks out better solutions. For the curious, the answers are out there, waiting to be found. At Thinking Works, this open-minded curiosity is what underpins their approach to furniture.
Because life’s more fun when you’re curious.